Great way to use left over grilled chicken and a great lunch for the kids. You can put the yogurt on the side for them to use as a dipping sauce. You can add diced cucumbers to the sauce for added crunch.
1 1/2 Tbl Chopped fresh basil
1 1/2 Tbl chopped fresh oregano
1 Tbl fresh chopped mint
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
Juice 1/2 lemon
1 cup romaine lettuce cut in ribbon like strips
1 medium tomato diced
2 10 inch whole wheat tortilla
1/2 red onion sliced
- In bowl mix basil,oregano,mint, onion and garlic powder, and lemon juice. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove 1/2 of yogurt mix an put aside for later
- Slice leftover chicken in thin strips lengthwise.
- Lay tortilla flat
- Place half lettuce across bottom third of the tortilla.
- Sprinkle 1/2 of the tomatoes and 1/2 red onion on next. Place about 3 oz sliced chicken on top of vegetables.
- Spread left over sauce from the grilled chicken
- Rolls wrap by first folding in the sides and roll tight about 3/4 way and then fold in sides near top and continue rolling.