1 cup uncooked white quinoa
1 cup oats
1/2 cup coconut
1 cup cherry craisons (or any flavor you like. can also do a mix of flavors)
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup sun butter – creamy (found in the peanut butter section of the grocery store)
3/4 cup of honey
1 TBL canola oil
3 TBL brown sugar
1/2 cup bitter sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- On cookie sheet mix quinoa and oats together. Toast in oven for 4 minutes. Mix oats and quinoa in pan and toast for an additional 4 minuets
- In bowl mix coconut, craisons, and chocolate chips
- In med sauce pan combine salt, sun butter, honey, oil, and brown sugar
- Bring mixture to simmer over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture becomes smooth and can easily pour
- Mix bowl of dry ingredients with toasted oats and quinoa
- Pour warmed sun butter mixture over dry ingredients and mix until well coated
- Press mixture in 1/2 sheet pan lined with parchment paper
- Bake in oven for approx. 16 to 20- minutes until golden brown.
- Let cool and enjoy!
I’ll like keep them in the fridge for a little crunchier taste.